Tuesday, January 26, 2010

PLO freeroll...

Day 2 of the massive blogger freeroll on PokerStars and already the field is thinning in the first 9 minutes. PLO is a sadistic game...see how evil it is.

Update: Horrendous play so far. Doubled up and then gave half back on an open ended 12 outter. Play is horrendous. I think all the hold'em people have no clue about connecting cards and additional outs after the flop.

Hanging tough at T3030 .. about the average stack. Next update at the break.

Update (before the break I know). I am out. I made a bad bluff and got called down with bottom pair on a board with straight and flush possibilities. Oh wells.

Tomorrow might be a miss being more NL. I really just don't enjoy it. We shall see how I feel.

posted by KrazyBangs at 5:02 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Website Counters