Friday, January 08, 2010

Unemployment

Sadly today's unemployment numbers did not include me.

Yet. I am unemployed. I need a job. In an industry not hiring.

Financial markets are not being nice to those that have just gotten out of school. At least a school as crappy as mine. I can't compete. I have revamped my resume 13 times. I have management experience... albeit in health food stores. But I ran 3 and we had revenues over $2 million a year. Not bad. But it is in the past.

So after a stint in a warehouse job and FedEx loading trucks, 2 years of school should have gotten me bigger and better options. Nope. Not really.

Since I am basically sitting around the house all day like a sloth, I started working out as a whole New Year's Resolution thingie. Bascially I can't fit into any of my shorts/jeans and the look of myself disgusts me!

Six days in a row and 9000 calories less a week, I am sore but feeling better. Let's see what the weekend brings.

posted by KrazyBangs at 5:30 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Website Counters