Friday, January 15, 2010

Being broke ain't a joke...

Bankroll..Nada.
401K... Nada.
Bank accounts... Change.
Wallet... Plastic I don't dare touch.

Jobless and broke. No unemployment. It is amazing that I finally went back to school and graduated and have absolutely nothing to show for it. What was the point of taknig time off from jobs to study, cram, read, presentations, and a little boozing on the side?

The job market officially sucks for full time hunters. I am too smart for manual labor but I may end up pressure washing driveways or cleaning pools. Yardwork in the winter is even slow. McDonalds won't pay me more that $6.85. And considering I could be a manager, I don't speak Spanish or Ebonics so that position is unavailable.

I took all my funds off the poker sites after a nice $700 run. I need to pay for car insurance, home insurance, gas for a car to go nowhere and food.

Thank god my home bar is stocked with my favorite libations!



*Not shown but available for later consumption are 2 cases of beer in the fridge and 19 bottles of wine and 2 bottles of Dom.

Unemployment will leave me plenty of time for my palate.

posted by KrazyBangs at 1:40 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Website Counters