Thursday, January 07, 2010

It's been a while....

Wow... Time has flown since the days of adult films and package handling..

I graduated. Finally...after a 8 year hiatus from school I got my degree in Finance. Um.. yeah. An industry severely lacking jobs. So what have I done since December when I graduated?

Poker!

Basically I am just picking up games here and there. I haven't found a game I want to stick with. Full Tilt's starting satellites to FTOPS XXVVXXIIIMMCM or whatever... maybe a few of those.
I'd like to avoid the MTT's. I prefer heads-up action and either for a cash or SNG.

Been running ok. We shall see how long til I tilt it off... hey look! I found leftover Adderall. Yay.
I think I might move this blog to a new idea. Soo many douche bags.. and while I might be crazy... they are still douche bags. I should get a camera.

Ok.. enough for an weak post to return. But since I have time on my hands... I can catch up posts from Pauly, Grubby, Al, Kid Dynamite, and any other writers/degenerates that interest me. Good to be back!

posted by KrazyBangs at 8:44 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Website Counters