Thursday, January 18, 2007

Mookie Blow-up... what's next?

Donk it up! I did a bit last night, used my draws big and small, put some pressure on and generally played ABC poker. Not happy about a few beats I gave... especially on the river... but it's part of the game. Best part was how much Waffles had me laughing. Generally had a great time with the bloggers.
Kind of mentally blew up at the final table. I had 7 pocket pairs all night, once was JJ, which I laid down preflop to a big reraise, and QQ which Lucko had either AK, KK, or JJ, and flop hit him either way... that's all I had for paired paint. Not happy. Went tilt-a-licous around the bubble, but had to get my chips in regardless.
Now with no Neteller, my offshore options are limited without $10K to open an account at a trustworthy institution. So, gonna try not to tilt off my bankroll like usual.
I have had 2 winning months in 14 months of grinding... so needless to say... I reload often. Those gambles at higher limits only go so well for so long.
Vegas is coming up in a few weeks and I want to get a camera. I have a digital, but can't seem to keep it from eating batteries. My girlfriend recommended a Kodak EasyShare. I don't take pictures a lot and I refuse to think I am photogenic, no matter how many hours I spend on cam, so I am not sure I really want to invest in a camera at all. My 12 pound F4s is still sitting in a safe. Any ideas?
And last but not least...I have started job hunting. What's next?
Oh, and as to my my Hammer being 1-2 last week, I didn't get dealt the Hammer once this week!

posted by KrazyBangs at 9:50 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

alot of good it did me too.. lol. that runner-runner 9T hand was BRUUUUUTAL.

1/19/2007 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Website Counters