Tuesday, September 26, 2006

PLO and MBJ

Call me Jaime Gold.

I can be a donkey. I had some bad reads some good reads, but in the end, my cards fell and I won the Weekly Message Board Junkies NL MTT tourny. It was a good game. I never feel super confident, and just played with patience I am happy. A happy donkey. But happy.

Pot-Limit Omaha has been good and bad. I didn't have fun at the lower limits, moved up and dropped $320 in a session. I moved back down. I am at back at a 7BB/hour profit so feeling better. I am not sure how much PokerTracker will work for me at PLO, but if anyone has an opinion tell me.


I ams tressing a lot this week. I really think I am gonna lose everything with an impending bankruptcy. That's what you deal with when it comes to Homeowners Associations. I can't fight it. Can't afford to. SOL.

Had a blast from the past. Nothing good or bad came from it. Just an experience I don't want to go through again. I am still looking for the rich girl that likes to gamble and travel and can help support me and my kittiessssss. Pic to follow if I can ever figure out how to move images from my cellphone to the email.

I find that I make bad reads in life and bad decisions and the same happens on the tables. I get so bored I just need some excitement. While I never fool around or really live to any extremes in life, I have found that I am still getting into deepshit. Poker 's solution: REBUY! But there's no rebuying in life eh?

Getting ready for my trip to Vegas and my biggest decision yet... New jeans... any thoughts...Either


or....


Guys have tough choices too ladies.

posted by KrazyBangs at 7:59 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger KGBlovesOreos said...

Message Board Junkies? On Full Tilt?

9/27/2006 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Website Counters